Below is an account of the creation of the project from start to finish.
Image above: Colour and font test for the project.
So today i worked on the first scene again, changed the colours but still not quite happy with them, at least there easy to change....
then i added the camera movement using the null object.
Then i moved onto the 'C'mon and Mercury scene' and added camera movement on them in the end,
Timing this thing to the song is some pain !
I made an Earth image then for the Earth scene, might need some more work.... busy day :)
Today i did the 'Pluto' comp, and i've the last 5 comps started with text and
the timing to the song done, but not layed out to how it going to be yet.
So here is the final piece.